an easy to make healthy ice cream alternative with that
old school mint taste.
- 2 sliced frozen bananas
- 2 drops of peppermint extract (or about 20 mint leaves)
- Few spinach leaves (for colour)
- Half scoop of FITDELIS vanilla protein
- 3 tablespoons vegan choc chips
- Half can of solid coconut milk (if freezing)
- blend the bananas
- when smooth add peppermint extract, spinach leaves and
FITDELIS powder and blend. If adding mint leaves instead of
extract blend on their own first then add to mixture.
-add a splash of plant mylk if mixture won't blend easy
- fold in choc chips and serve in a bowl
-mixture should be thick and creamy
-The nice cream is best eaten straight away but if you want to
freeze it for later, blend in half a can of solid coconut milk and
add to freezable container for later.
NOTE: you can also add a spoon or so of coconut milk and /or
a pinch or spirulina to the fresh nice cream for a mintier green
if using fresh mint leaves and freezing for later, the colour will
turn a darker green not as 'minty' in colour after freezing.