A nourishing green breakfast bowl that tastes nothing like spinach. Fresh, tasty and loaded with vitamins and minerals
- 2 x frozen bananas
- Handful frozen mango
- Scoop of FITDELIS vanilla protein powder
- Handful of spinach leaves
- About 100ml plant milk (depending on power of blender)
- add frozen bananas, mango and spinach leaves to blender and blitz. If the blender struggles to blend frozen fruit add a splash of the plant mylk and blitz again.
- when blended together and smooth (having added as much plant mylk as needed to help the blender along) add scoop of FITDELIS vanilla and blend again until smooth and creamy.
- add extra plant mylk bit by bit until desired consistency is achieved.
- pour into a bowl and add favourite toppings - granola, hemp seeds, chia seeds, fruit etc.